Sleeping Pad FAQ
Our lightweight Static V sleeping pads, pronounced "static vee," are designed with V-shaped air chambers, this design limits air movement and heat loss for better support and comfort.
- Are Klymit pads noisy?
- What is the weight limit of Klymit pads?
- Why won't my pad with a flip valve stay inflated?
- If I suspect a leak in my sleeping pad, how do I find and fix it?
- Why are there cut outs and holes in some of your Klymit pads?
- My Klymit pad seems to lose air overnight. What is an acceptable level of deflation?
- What is the durability of the fabric used on Klymit sleeping pads? What does the difference in denier mean?